Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Non Business Hours Greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhaghour

Technical User
Apr 23, 2014
Greetings all.

I have been trying for some time now to configure the Callpilot to give one of 2 auto attendant greetings based on when someone makes a call.
Greeting 1 would play during business days and hours. Greeting 2 would play outside of business hours and during weekends (Friday and Saturday).
But it keeps playing Greeting 1 all the time regardless of when a call is made. Below is a screenshot from the Greeting Table settings page.
w1bg1.jpg

Am i doing something wrong?

Because you have Morning, Afternoon and Evening all told to play greeting 1.

Change your "evening" hours to the time when you actually close and also change "evening" to play greeting # 2.

If you instead want to use Non-business Hours then 'close the business" under Feature 982 every night.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Ahh i see. I just did what you said and tested it and it's working now. People getting Greeting 2 when they call outside of working hours. Thanks for the help :)

However does this mean in order to have greeting 2 play during weekends I would have to change the timing for Morning, Afternoon and Evening to 6:00 p.m. (closing time) on weekends?

Saturday/Sunday
Greeting 2
Morning 12:01am
Afternoon 12:02am
Evening 12:03am

You might be able to make all just 12:00 (its just what I do as old habit) or what ever time you want but the idea is to have Evening play all day, in my example above it plays from 12:03 all the way to 12:01 which is 23 hours and 59 minutes.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back