Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot multiple mail boxes 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbriggs

MIS
Mar 3, 2003
US
We have converted to CallPilot 4.4.4.8. I have one user that works in multiple locations. This user would like to have 1 voice mail account. For example his main number is 4274 and he also works at 8979 and 4099. He would like all messages left at any place to come to 4274. Any ideas?

The three phones are on 3 different Opt 11 all shareing the same CallPilot.

I have an 81c with the CallPilot and 47 Option 11's tied with Point to Point T1's.

Have you tried putting the other extensions in the extension ID field on the mailboxes?

Is the user only wanting the location with 4274 to receive the MWI indication or all sets?

Probably just wants all 3 ext. to go to the same mailbox.....If so, don't forget to put the XMWK on a key of the other 2 extensions and LMPX in the CLS, so they get MWI....

You should only need to add the other extensions in the mailbox for 4274 and delete the other mailboxes.

The Callpilot will first see if there is a mailbox built if not, it will look for the extensions related in another mailbox.

Eddie, pointed you in the right direction.

Hold up, now Eddie is taking you down the wrong trail. You wouldn't need the LMPX cls and the user will be probably be fine with just the one indication on the 4274 set, if not, the rmwk or xmwk should work for you.

LMPX isn't going to impact the set negatively...Call Ferret!

Eddie, you need to learn CLI and get off your OTM. Why use if if not needed, keep your sets clean for the next guy or you aswesome co-worker!

jamie2little, what is a aswesome co-worker? I fly solo....my little admin helper takes care of blackberries, and nextels ect. Hopefully we can get her (jamie also), some training this year!!

Eddie-Dolittle, I hear that you couldn't carry your co-workers toolbelt. By the way where are you with your two nextel orders on your ticket system?

Alright jamieduece, off my shirt tales....I need to get something done today, or nobody is going to catch JP....

Eddie, get your Nextel tickets completed before RomeoDuece eats your shirt tails for lunch.

Oh yeah Ace, see ya in a couple of weeks huh.....Keep one eye open! hahaha

Thanks all for your chat. I do beleive that EDDIEDUECE in the winner!!! Thanks for the easy tip. I just deleted the non used accounts and then added to the extention DN list of the primary and all worked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back