Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Mini - Forward to External Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx77

Technical User
Oct 9, 2007
LB
Hi All,

We have a CS1000E and CallPilot mini Rls1.6.
We have an issue with CPMini.

An incoming call hits the CallPilot mini thru dial and then is transferred to the desired extension.

This extension is set as Call Forward All Calls to an external number.
The call can not reach the outside number. We get extension unavailable (as in busy case) and we hear the greeting message again.

We did the following tests:
We copied a CPMini agent configuration to a physical M2616 set and included it in the CPMini ACD. We disabled all other CPMini ports. The external number hits that Set and the transfer is OK.

The first test led us to check the CPMini configuration since ACD and Agent are OK. We removed all restrictions from RPL but it did not work.

The same problem is faced on CO lines and E1.

The same configuration is working on Meridian Mail and CallPilot server.

Could it be a CPMini limitation as for the outbound calls?

Thanks.

Hi

I already did that but it did not work.

I mentioned that if I connect a physical M2616 to the CPMini unit, the forward is working.

I suppose it is a CallPilot issu but not sure if it is a limitation or a configuration issue.

Thanks.

Thanks GHTROUT

You always have suggestions.

I know that FDN works (already tested) and the user can change it as if it Call Forward All Calls.

However, I intended to make sure if it is a CPMini limitation or configuration issue since the sceanarion works with Merdian Mail and CallPilot Server.

Thanks Anyway

Thanks GHTROUT

You always have suggestions.

I know that FDN works (already tested) and the user can change it as if it is Call Forward All Calls.

However, I intended to make sure if it is a CPMini limitation or configuration issue since the sceanarion works with Merdian Mail and CallPilot Server.

Thanks Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back