Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Mini for Meridian 1 menu keeps repeating

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessman

IS-IT--Management
Oct 17, 2006
US
Have a customer with an Option 11c and a CallPilot Mini for Meridian.

They've been having issues where random calls to their 1-800 number after hours gets their auto attendant, and either the caller is maliciously putting down the receiver and walking away - or the line simply doesn't disconnect. So the customer is seeing large LD bills with calls lasting 6-12 hours. We're sure we ruled out issues with the PBX and inbound telco trunks - and the telco says everything is fine on their end. Disconnect supervision is also turned on. We are not seeing any indication of toll fraud in their LD bill (plus outcalling has been disabled). This only happens when the attendant console goes into night mode - throwing inbound calls to the AutoAttendant.

Looking at the CallPilot Mini (Version 16.00.15.22) - in the CCR tree, or anywhere else in the system for that matter, I don't see any options for what to do if a caller doesn't respond after hearing menu choices. This is unlike it's big brother CallPilot w/AppBuilder where you can specify what to do if a caller doesn't respond. While watching the trunk a call is in in LD 80, you can see call getting handed from agent to agent to agent within the PBX - essentially in an endless loop that plays the message over and over again and racking up huge inbound toll-free LD bills for this customer.

I did uncheck "Return to Auto Attendant" in CallPilot - but that isn't resolving the issue.

So if there's no way to control 'no response' behavior in CallPilot Mini - I would need a way to control it in the PBX.

Here's a printout of an agent (there's 4 - all pretty much the same) and the ACD.

VERSION 2111
RELEASE 23
ISSUE 18 +

DES PILOT7
TN 007 0 00 30
TYPE 2616
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
AOM 0
FDN
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 0
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
XLST
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR MTD FND HTD ADD HFD
MWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD CCSD SWD LND CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD CNTD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID
DDGA NAMA
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD PGND OCBD FLXA DNDY DNO3
CPND_LANG ENG
HUNT
PLEV 02
SPID NONE
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
MLWU_LANG 0
DNDR 0
DTMK
KEY 00 ACD 700 0 5707
AGN
01 SCR 5807 0 MARP
CPND
NAME VOICE MAIL
XPLN 10
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
02 AO3
03 TRN
04 NRD
05 MIK
06 MCK
DATE 11 AUG 2014

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 701
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 700
FNCF NO
FORC NO
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
CWNT NONE

I dont know your system but I think its similiar to the BCM/100/150 version in GUI.
Is there a Repeat CCR menu under Auto-Attendant Properties ? turn it off and see if that works.

Return to AA applies to a caller who has listened to an information mailbox or left a message.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

One of our techs who runs circles around me figured it out... from the CP 100/150/Mini NTP's...

Caution: To avoid an endless loop when you are in Night Service, make sure that you set a
valid attendant extension in the Greeting Table page. This extension cannot be the Attendant
Console DN.

• When you use Day Service, to have callers reach the Attendant Console, set the Operator
Settings Attendant and the Greeting Table Attendant to the Attendant console DN. When
callers press "0" to reach an attendant, the calls will be directed to the Attendant Console. You
do this by setting both the Operator Attendant extension on the Operator settings page and the
Greeting Table Attendant to the Meridian 1 Attendant DN.

So basically for the night greeting - gotta send the attendant DN off to a dead-end message on a phantom DN or something.

Just another case of poor GUI and documentation from Nortel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back