Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot mini 1.6 Thru dial problem to specific extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetlePro

Programmer
Nov 30, 2006
SR
Greetings,

Has anyone come across thru dial not being able to transfer to a specific extension?

I have a Callpilot mini 1.6 connected to a Option11 rls24
The Option 11 has PRI Tie lines connecting it to a different site running a CS1k.
The Option 11 has extension 63xxx and the cs1k 66xxx

The problem is with dialing through to extension# 66666 and 66667
I can dial through to 66665 and 66668 and all the other 66xxx extension except those 2.
When I pick up any phone at the option 11, I can dial the 66666 and 66667 directly no problem.

The Option 11 Rls24 has the CO lines
There was a Meridian Mail system in place on the Option11 rls24 which had a bad hdd and was replaced with the callpilot mini.
I've already checked:
Extension programming next to the other reachable extensions
The Callpilot agents for consistency
The RPL's on the callpilot, even changed it to allow everything.
The ACD's and CDP.
I've also tried connecting an slightly older version Callpilot Mini, but it gives the same results

The thru dial message I get from callpilot is "You have entered an invalid Extension".

Any Ideas?

Try printing 66667 and 66668 on the switch you cannot dial them from. Sounds like a CDP issue though. Check CDP tables in both switches?

Hi EddieDuece

Printing them at the affected switch gives no results found. At the remote site they give the set printout. They are setup identical to the other 6666x numbers
I also checked the ACD's but none of them have those numbers in relation.

The CDP is setup with 66 as a DSC.
All other numbers in that range work either dialing directly or through the callpilot. Just the 2 (66666 and 66667) have the issue with the dial-thru in callpilot.

Pro refers to my company, not my status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back