Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot menu not dialable from 2250 console

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollygr

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2004
US
We have an ACD NCFW to voice mail. The ACD number is associated with an SDN that has a time of day controller. The day setting calls another ACD number and the night has a menu. During the day, they don't want callers going to a menu, but they want that number to automatically go to the night menu, without having all ACD agents have to log out. The first ACD number, when called either internally or externally, sends callers to the second ACD number correctly, but when the 2250 console calls it or tries to transfer a caller to it, it rings once and goes no where. Occasionally it gives a recording that the call cannot be completed (a recording coming from the CallPilot).

Make another ACD that NCFW to the ACD that is NCFW to Voicemail.

Get the Attendant To Transfer people to the "NEW" ACD Number. Test it out. Then set it up the other way around.

Set your KNOWN ACD number to point to a Dummy ACD which is pointed to the CallPILOT who has the Dummy ACD in it's SDN.

I think that's right.

eso

another option, when the att transfers to the menu, the cp may be looking at the original dialed dn.. make that dialed dn a voice service dn.. i'll be bib is saying that "you have been xfered to a voice mail system, however xxxxxx does not subscribe to this service".. i had that problem with some cell providers.. i had to add the 7 digit did as a member of my 4 digit mailbox as a workaround

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back