Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Manager - web site... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehlert

MIS
Nov 1, 2005
US
I am having some issues while trying to connect to the Call Pilot manager via the web site.

If I connect to the web site via:

I get the login screen. I enter my user-id/mailbox, password, and the server name and hit the login button.

The screen goes blank and will not display anything else.

One of the CP's is CallPilot Manager version 02.01.27.22
One of the CP's is CallPilot Manager version 03.03.06.02

After it goes blank, I can not get anything to display other than possibly closing out Internet explorer and then I might get another login screen.

Any assistance or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

David Ehlert
County of Fresno
IT Analyst - Communications

What release of IE are you running? I had this happen at a customer once, and we realized it was something in the loadset as 3 other PCs in the area worked fine, just this one. You can try making it a trusted site and see if that helps. Also check to see if FTP is turned off on the PC for some reason. My guess is that it is a security setting that is on this PC.

I'm having a similar issue. I can log in add a user without a problem but if I do a search and want to display a mailbox I get the blank screen. I'm using IE6 and the address is in my trusted sites. Any other things to check in my computer setup. Everyone else is fine.

I have IE version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 which could have add-ons specific to my organization.

What is funny, is that sometimes it works and other times it does not.

I have added each site to my trusted sites with no luck.

FTP is not "turned on" on my PC since I am not an FTP server.

Any other thoughts..??

David Ehlert
County of Fresno
IT Analyst - Communications

Have you tried using a different browser ?
I believe Firefox is supported.
Try that, and see if it's a problem with your browser or the web site.

Good judgement comes from experience, which usually comes from bad judgement..

It's now working with Netscape, thanks for the browser tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back