Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Manager - Individual Password Expiry option

Status
Not open for further replies.

ts4tekcu

Technical User
Oct 9, 2007
US
I was using Cisco Unity in my previous work and now am working with Nortel CallPilot Manager for voicemail. I was wondering if CallPilot had an option to disable password expiry for an individual voicemail box. I searched for it through the Help section and only found instructions for a global change. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

there is no password exipry based on a mailbox, only class. make a new class with the setting you want and assign your mailbox to it.

I have seen how to change the system setting to not expire vmail accounts but not per individual account.

Toverbo,

My CP is set the password to be expired every 90 days or so, I would like to change to never expire, how could i do that for all users?

do we set it up "Maximum Days Permitted Between Changes" in security administration? ans et it to 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back