Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

callpilot mailbox will not pick u

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel2245

Technical User
Jul 20, 2016
US
My office uses callpilot for its phone system. There are about 50 people in the office. 1 Mailbox will not answer the phone for voice mail. The phone works, it makes outgoing and incomming phone calls. I can use the phone to access voice mail, there are no new messages of course, but I get in. I have changed the "i can't come to the phone" message several times. do not disturb is turned off. It is not the physical phone, the phone works fine on other extensions and phones that were working fine on other extensions also will not pickup on this one. I have reset the password. Can anyone help me?

Look at the programming for the phone itself. It will need to hunt to the voicemail pilot number when it is rung but no one answers. On a CS1000 that means setting the hunt and FDN both to the pilot number.

You need to post what Callpilot version when posting.
If its a BCM, 100 or 150 then look at the Call Forward No Answer setting.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Then as I stated above which can be found under Sets/2XXX/Capabilities

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank you all for your help. It was a problem with the call forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor