Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot, Lotus Notes and CITRIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirchenlo

IS-IT--Management
Feb 18, 2002
LU
Hi All,

I have some troubles at a customer with CallPilot and CITRIX. The customer is using Lotus Notes and C ITRIX Presentation Server 4.0. I am looking for detailed description how to implement this?

Actually I have troubles with the citrix, it does not open/create a folder in Lotus Notes for CallPilot, do I need to add something?

As I have zero experience with Lotus/CITRIX it would be great if someone could explain the process for installation.

Regards

Lothar

Hi All again,

I have now with the new CallPilot Client 4.04.4.12 working on CITRIX after implementing the NOTES Template for this CITRIX User. My problem now is:

I see all messages arriving in Lotus Notes but I have not the possibility to do a playback, means that the play button is not available when opening the message.

Who of you has experience with CITRIX and NOTES?

Waiting for help!!!

Regards

Lothar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back