Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot information mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcw2

Programmer
Dec 5, 2005
CA
I have a customer with a CS1000 that would like to forward one of their stations to an "answering service" on their CallPilot (2.01?) on closed hours.

What they would like is for the caller to hear a greeting and then select a menu item: eg. for hours of operation press 1, for directions and address press 2. etc.

Can this be done with this CallPilot in a CS1000? Is there some other option or solution? I think I could do it on a Norstar with a CP100 using CCR or autoattendant.

Thanks for any hints

Yes use Callpilot Application builder to make an application can do all that. It downloads from the patch list in ESPL then you just tell it the IP or Host of the CP and login with admin password (would normally use the 000000 account). You can add day and time control, observe the holidays configured in the CP, in the Callpilot manager add an SDN and tie it to the Application. If you are out calling from the application remember to config an RPL and associate it with the SDN to allow the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back