Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot French read receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormierjimmy

Technical User
Aug 19, 2009
CA
Hi,

We are starting using "Message Forwading Rule" in callpilot 5 SU6

Out outlook send the read recept as "Lu :" exempt than "Read :" so callpilot answer it with a POSTMASTER and do not do the action linked to the read recept (Mark as read in callpilot or delete)

Someone know a fix for that ? i didn find any text file with Read : on the server

Thank you

what languages are installed on the CP, is french the default?, if not, give that a try...

Thank you,My system language is French, Maybe languages files was installed when our system was en english, I will tried to reinstall language file

My privider told me french is not supported for this fonction

Jimmy Cormier
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Not certified but a hard woring men
20xBCM/SRG,CS1000,7xIP Office,4xVmpro,
3x contactstore,Call Manager,AES,Nice Recording,Callsweet,IEX Totalview,Symposium,Callpilot,Kofax,

This is from the DTR -

6.14.1 Mark Original Message as Read when Opened by Recipient:
• The feature makes use of the Read Receipt capability of the e-mail server the message was forwarded to. With this option enabled, a Read Receipt will be requested to be returned to the CallPilot system when the forwarded message is Read. CallPilot will recognize the returned Read Receipt when either:
1. A MIME message with "Content-Type: multipart/report; report-type=disposition-notification" is received, AND, an "In-Reply-To:" or "References:" field is found containing the Message ID of the original message,
or-
2. A MIME message with "Content-Type: text/plain" is received, AND, a subject field is found containing the string: "[MsgId="the Message ID of the original message, and the string "]".

If CallPilot is able to extract the Message ID from an incoming Read Receipt, CallPilot will mark the message with that Message ID as Read. If this was the only message in the user’s mailbox that was Unread, the MWI light on the user's phone will be turned off. If the message had already been marked Read then no action will be taken.

Good Luck,
Barnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back