Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Fax Server -- How do I set up a Custom Cover Sheet ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpyone60

Technical User
May 31, 2005
US
Hi,

I am using version 142 of the CallPilot Desktop Client and trying to set up a custom Cover sheet with my Company LOGO, but can not find where to set this up. I thought it was in the imagemaker folder, but doe not seem to recognize my file....

Anyone have instructions for this???

theres a tool called imagemaker, you need to use it to create a cover page. its been a while since i used it, but I remember it being kind of tricky.

Thanks, I found the imagemaker in the client. You need 2 files to make it work. The default in the software is cover and cover.cvr in the imagemaker folder.
You have to modify the cover file which is a Microsoft office document imaging file and then when you 'save as' with a new name and as a .cvr file it will create the 2 files you need to make the cover sheet, then you add these 2 files in the "cvrpges" folder of the client that is loaded on the users computer... or it will load in there when you add the software to the users computer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back