Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot- Enabling Message Forwarding Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

nconick

MIS
Sep 28, 2005
US
I haven't done is in a couple years, so I forgot how to "enable " the Message Forwarding Rule in a mailbox for voicemail to email. It's set to the mailbox class of "Unified Messaging". I have the email address and selected the WAV GSM 6.10. I just can't remember how to enable it. I think it's via My Callpilot, but when I look in "My Callpilot Configuration" there isn't any information such as a URL or IP address.....? Please advise, thank you.

you'll have to login into the mailbox via the phone and enable it from within the mailbox - if mfr is setup correctly, once you login into the mailbox, the system will state that mfr has been turned on by your adminstrator and just follow the system prompts.

That actually gets me to the Callpilot Tools, and I can set Remote Notification options, but nothing for MFR.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back