Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot email notification 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Cadmin

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2007
CA
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there is any option to customize the email notification which CallPilot sends?

example (Current):

Subject: CallPilot Notification
You have a voice message from John Doe [1234]

I would like to customize the message if possible to advise the callers how they can access the message. As well possibly some other company info.

Example (proposed):
Subject: CallPilot New Voice Message Notification
You have a voice message from John Doe [1234].
-- To access this message dial 555-555-5555 and select '*', then enter your mailbox number and password. --

regards,

I am not the expert in this, but if the experts answer is no, then I am curious if your mail server can execute a rule, something like the disclaimer at the end of emails, that includes your proposed text. So, "if from Call Pilot, then include added text"

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

I thought the answer would be no. All the reference material I've looked doesn't touch on the subject.

Thanks it's a question I can put to my exchange guru about the workaround. Thanks again for the response GHTROUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back