Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALLPILOT DON´T FORWARD TO EXTERNAL NUMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

hectorbest

Programmer
Sep 12, 2005
MX
Hi Masters,

I have a problem with mi callpilot mini on meridian 11c, i try to explain the problems.

1. y made a CCR tree and one option for example option 2 need to tranfer to extension of another PBX (meridian), ej. ext. 2400 and in my PBX the extension are with 40xx, but when a customer choose the option 2 to him ring twice and have a message that the person not available.

Question. How i can forward or transfer to this number, in my ports have CFXA, FTTU, SFA and FNA.

2. in the option 3 of this CCR tree i put in the transfer 4026 that is a phantom port in that, it have programed DCFW 16 900178777663929 where "9" is the AC1 and the rest is the number of USA but it isnt no tranfer or forward to the customer just the call fail, but from the extension 4001 if i dial 4026 the phantom port transfers me to USA.

Question. how i can forward or tranfer this call, i try with acd, phantom, and i put all number in the field of the "transfer to" and not funtion.

please help me

Check the RDR OPT in the CDB and see if it is set for CFO or CFF. Needs to be CFF so you don't have to change the NCOS on your trunks.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

thanks tnphoneman but i have CFF in RDR data and dont function, what else can i change????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back