Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot dedicated for Call Center, problems w/ Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSnow01

Vendor
Oct 3, 2011
US
Hello, hoping for some advice from experienced techs. I'm setting up a dedicated CallPilot for a small call center on a MICS XL Ver.7.
CallPilot software is at 31.10.31.22, as is Call Center Reporting Server and Client software. When I try to access the Call Center connection on the main page, the status window opens and shows green, but the percentage stays at 0%. Then I get an error on the main page that says "The page cannot be displayed". After reading this forum and a troubleshooting guide for the Call Center, I tried different versions of Java Runtime (1.4, 1.5, 1.6) with same result. Also disabled "friendly HTTP error messages" per troubleshooting guide, as well as deleted temporary internet files and cleared the Java cache. Real time screens show no available Skillsets.
Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back