Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Daylight Saving Time Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

QofJennica

Technical User
Sep 30, 2004
US
Hopefully someone can help me...We did not put the PEP into our Callpilot system, as the vendor letter stated a cost to install. Is there a way to manually change the time that goes out on voicemail messages? The switches all have the correct time and the windows hotfix was installed, so the Windows OS is reflecting the correct time on our Callpilot system. Do I really need the PEP if there's a place to at least manually change the time even temporarily.

The main phone system controls it, not Windows. That's the real problem.

If that's the case then wouldn't the correct time on the switch sync with callpilot?

We know that a patch is required for the system, but I was wondering if there is a way around the patch i.e. a way to manually fix the problem until our vendor (which your article comes from) is able to get us the patch.

Post this in the Meridian forum I'm sure someone can help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back