Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot/CCM integration - what gets programmed on SDN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie863

Technical User
Mar 23, 2009
US
I am working on new CCM using CallPilot access ports. I understand everything but the SDN part. I know I need to build an application -- ie. app id: 1000 - name : voice_services. Once I have the application - I add all my announcements under it. How do I reference the application in the SDN table so my announcements in CCM will play?
Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Put the DID or ext. in the SDN table of call pilot. Once you do that you can associate the DN to the application.

You don't have to put anything on the SDN table if you're using:

OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT <variable name>
CLOSE VOICE SESSION

You just need to have the ACDN that contains your voice access ports acquired in CCMS/A/Symposium.

Your variable will choose a language (English, likely) then the attribute will be Application_name:prompt#

Example: ENGLISH | Prompt_app:1

Where ENGLISH is the language, Prompt_app is the application name in CallPilot, and 1 is the prompt number in the file. You build the prompts in Application Builder under the Define --> Voice Items menu, and record them using Prompt Maintenance.

So in App Builder, you just make an application, and go to the Define --> Voice Items menu, and build the prompts, then use prompt maintenance or telset to record them. There's nothing else in the application.

You only need items on the SDN table if you're using the WITH TREATMENT command in your scripting.

Hope that helps.
-Matthew

Matthew - Technical Support Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back