Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot cambatibilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolfalcon

Technical User
May 17, 2011
JO
dear all :

what is the callpilot release which is compatible to Nortel CS1000 RLS 4.5 system.

we bought one callpilot (NTRH30AA rlse 15) the local company tried to inserted to cs1000 system
but could not work, but it works in meridan opt11c .
so if i want a new callpilot to my existing system Cs1000 rls4.5 what release of call piolt i have to buy??

thanks all.

The only release you can buy at this time is release 5.0

Unless your current CP is a 1.07 it should work just fine on your CS1K 4.5 system.

the card fits in both an IPE (cs1000Mmg msg smg) or opt 11 cabitet/chassis the only thing that has to be done is change the standoff (the distance between the back-plane connectors on the card. (there are some screws on the metal bracket that allow you to configure it for either size.

not sure what the NTRH30 is (model wise) but if it's the 201i it should fit, it can run 5.0 with a 40+gig drive (i think)

keep in mind that the keycode and security dongle control if you can use it or not....

Unlike Merdian Mail the keycode and dongle is NOT dependant on the PBX serial number with CallPilot. You should be able to use any CallPilot system (201i etc) on any pbx release 25.40 or higher with no issues. As mentioned you may have to adjust the bracket to fit in either an Option 11 style cabinet or an IPE shelf.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

sorry, maybe my statement was too short, i meant that they will NEED both (keycode and dongle on the callpilot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back