Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Auto deletion of Faxes from Deleted Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetGoofy

MIS
Aug 27, 2001
US
I have one (1) user with a particular issue.
CallPilot 2.5 & Outlook 2002

After she deletes a fax - it is xfered to the "Deleted Items" folder. However, after a few seconds, it goes away or is permanently deleted automatically. This is a new issue for her. It use to be that when she deletes faxes, they would not permanently delete until she logged out of Outlook.

There are two(2) other users that share this same fax/vm box and they do not have this issue, they are on the same version of everything.

We had just installed some new patches on our BCM 400 when this started, but I had installed the new CallPilot client that was part of the patch install to all users, she is the only one with this issue.

If she sends an email to the CallPilot "Deleted Items" it does not go away, it will stay, but the faxes get permanently deleted after a few seconds.

I have compared all the settings that I can think of with the other users, and have completed uninstalled and reinstalled the Client on her workstation, but still no luck.

Any suggestions as to where to look would be awsome.
According to the Nortel/CallPilot documentation, the faxes should stay in the "Deleted Items" folder until the users exits out of Outlook....

Thanks
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back