Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Application not defined

Status
Not open for further replies.

motox2

Programmer
Jun 21, 2007
GY
Hello all, I have a callpilot system that's not playing nice. The menus built in app builder all seem to work fine, but the trouble im having is that when I try to access the menus through a maint set using voice item maint, right after I key in the application ID, i get a system response... "that application is not defined or cannot be accessed with that password". I never get to the password, so I know that's not the issue. As noted earlier, i get the same result for all of the menus. I should mention im doing this from a remote offsite location, so I considered the RPL's being an issue, but I checked and there is no restriction there whether or not it mattered. I am out of ideas. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

ok well, so apparently the TIE trunks that I was coming in on to reach the App Builder had something to do with this issue. Im not 100% on the reason but I think it may have something to do with the config of the trunks themselves. Whether or not it was SUPN=yes, or the NCOS, or some other trunk setting, I don't know for sure. I did try some different trunks and was able to successfully log into my App's.

Do you has activate Maintenance over Telset in the Application ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back