Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameyUK

IS-IT--Management
Dec 20, 2006
GB
hi all,

I finished desiging an application using call pilot application builder, it is simple menu system with different options. When I click on file ---> properties --> application status is "completed" How can i publish this application to a extension?

thank you

amaresh

If im understanding you correctly you will need to login to Callpilot Manager then click on "System" then on "Service directory Number" and then click on New, from there you can choose your application you built from the drop down and use the dn you want.

Hope that helps.

hi jzooom,

thank you yes thats exactly i wanted to know

thanks again..

hello again,

I added the Service DN , and created a extension with the same dn in cs1k and set it to forward to voicemail. so when i test it i get a message saying " your call cannot be completed at this time"

would really any help or suggestions.

thank you

ameyuk

Instead of building as extension in cs1k, build as dummy ACDN in LD 23 with MAXP=1 and NCFW=voicemail DN

You need to record your greeting or menu before the application will work. Like was mentioned before, program an ACD que with 1 agent and NCFW to the CallPilot messaging DN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back