Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot App Builder "No Response" option 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisasterMaster

Technical User
Feb 2, 2012
US
I'm trying to make a voice menu's "no response" option to go to a "call transfer" block that is programmed to go to a specific extension however; it keeps routing to the default attendant call transfer block.
Any idea how to make it follow my routing?

By default, no response means, the caller is using a "rotary" phone. You'll have to connect your no response to the rotary block and connect the attendant xfer to where you want it to go.

I disagree. I actually have this working on a different menu service where the dial 0 option goes to the DN that is defined in the attendant call transfer block. I also have the rotary and no response option in the menu pointing to different extension call transfer blocks.
When comparing the working service to the new one that I’m troubleshooting, I see no differences. I’m baffled.

Stop the presses. I was wrong. My working service has rotary & no response going to a different call transfer block than that of the dial 0 option.

FYI - The first time a caller enter the app and the caller actually press an options - CallPilot knows that this caller is capable of providing DTMF tone, and will follow the correct "No Response" path from the Menu block for the remainder of the call instead of using the Rotary path.

...if the caller does nothing when they first enter the application, then it's assume they're using a rotary device or a device not capable of providing DTMF tones and the rotary patch is followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back