Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot and Google mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaro67

Technical User
Mar 3, 2005
US
Hello here is my situation currently we have a 703t rls 5.0 with unified messaging my problem is we are looking at using gmail as our new mail provider we currently have exchange running in house. Has anyone had success with setting up Callpilot to use gmail? if so can i get the configuration changes.

If you are looking at integration using the desktop client then you are out of luck. If you want to try Message Forwarding Rule then that will work well. You just need to enable MFR in the mailbox class and then make sure that you have the correct SMTP/Proxy entered under messaging. Change the message file format to "wav" in the users mailbox.

Good Luck,
Barnie

Thanks Barnie!
I understand i will lose the desktop client and thats ok.They just would like to retain their voice message's being delivered to their email account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back