Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot and converted .tiff format. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has the problem with the .tif format CallPilot converts to when using desktop client or message forwarding rule, there will soon be a patch available for rls 4.0 for this. Sometimes faxes comes with dotted black lines and it has something to do with the packbit encoding callpilot use during the conversion and it relates only to microsoft XP machines using the default document and faxviewer. It's already a patch for it available on rls 2.0. This will also be included in rls 5.0 that has a GA Q04-06. The problem is that it most likely won't be made for rls 3.0, yet.

sat2phant

When was the patch gonna be available for 4.0? I'm having the symptoms right now on XP machines only.

I have a new patch from nortel that I test at a customer right now. So I think it will be GA some time in may.

i2007

my bad I2007 for making a second thread.

great info!

I2007,

Do Know what the patch number is. As I also have a customer with this same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back