Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 600r Static issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jzoom

MIS
Apr 11, 2007
US
Hey guys I have a Callpilot 600r that has an issue where when someone calls voicemail it has a lot of static and is garbled(sounds like bad drive through window.)

I have replaced the Mgate card and tried moving it to a differnt slot. I have also replaced the DSP card in the 600r, reinstalled the language packs and still no luck. The strange thing is that the issue comes and goes it might work fine for a week and then out of the blue has issues again.

Didnt know if anybody has ran accross this issue before or have any idea's im all ears, my next step was to reimage the whole server but I would like to try everything else first before I do that.

Thanks!

Run the configuration wizard and check the audio codec if it matches with the PBX or you might want to try the other option from the drop-down menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back