Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 600r Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Stuart

IS-IT--Management
Oct 23, 2017
CA
We have a callpilot 600r. It's been in service since the mid 90's and I'm sure it's in need of some sort of maintenance.
hardware seems fine for now, although the HDD throws a message at every boot that says the disk is going to fail.
I have 2 questions
is there a way to do a purge on the database so stale information/media/etc is deleted? I have set the classes to auto delete both played and unplayed message after certain times. But over the years it turns out the staff using this have just been deleting mailboxes and recreating anytime they needed to so I'm sure there are tones of orphaned data.

Second question is how could I clone the HDD? I have more 74GB SCSI drives than I know what to do with, but no way to connect them to this box to get the HDD cloned. Hoping for ideas/suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back