Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 600 boot up error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetote

IS-IT--Management
Apr 23, 2010
MX
I have finished with the wizard configuration and rebooted the server, but when it finishes the callpilot booting I get an error that the callpilot is running but is no able to answer calls.

the error says that two call prepossessing services are not up:
-CallPilot Blue call router.
-CallPilot IMA Service

Any suggestion on what could be going wrong?

blue call router is up, ima service is not comming up.

Any ideas?

5.0?

did you image the CP and add latest PEPS, before running config wiz?

are you connected to the ELAN (PBX config done?VAS, ELAN, CDNs + agents?)

if blue is up, thats good....

IMA is Internet Message Agent i think....

blue is up and running, also the call pilot is answering calls. Doing some investigation I saw that the IMA is used for some king of message notification.

It is 5.0.
The PBX configuration is done, ACD, CDN also I have ELAN connection with the PBX.

What I do not know if I'm missing something for IMA sevice. I have look on the manual for the first time configuration of the call pilot and did not find anything.

check the IP settings again in your config wizard. Normally when I see these problems there is some type of information that is input wrong. could be a couple of octets swapped. Easy check, easy change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back