Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 5.0 message time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlck

IS-IT--Management
Jul 11, 2006
CA

Hi, 
rigth now when a user receive a new voice message, the system say only the date, but what about the time hh:mm, there are a way to configure it or there are a feature code to know the time the message was lived in the voice mailbox.

thanks

I just tested our release 5 CallPilot and it plays date and time. I can't make it just play the date. Try listening to a message and press "72" to play the message envelope and see if it gives date and time.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Check to see if Short Prompts is checked or not. No timestamp or Caller ID is played if Short Prompts is checked (per docs).

In my testing, I selected Short Prompts and it didn't play date or time. With Short Prompts unselected (is that a word?) it played date and time.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

No, Short Prompts is not checked and I have no time in system message, but will go on site to see it by myself.

Ill be back soon

thanks for your answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back