Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 5.0 Application Builder - application problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylric

Technical User
Jan 31, 2008
CA
Good day,

I received an error while I'm trying to open an application in Application builder.

Error : The system could not load the application from the server. Please check the connection to the server and try again.

Problem : All of my other application are still working...

appbuilderlog.txt :

NMAppBuilderApp::fileOpen, custID=1, appID=1008, appName=Helpdesk_Support, VolumeID=1.
NMAppProfileInterface::State,
Attribs:lockingpc,lockinguser,importable,compiledok
Values:~{value}~~{value}~0~{value}~1
NMApplication::Open, AppID = 1008, CustID = 1
Module: NMApplication::Open Code: 60906, Level:0, Attribute:, Text1:NMVMLock failed, Text2:(null).
Module: NMApplication::Open Code: 0, Level:0, Attribute:0, Text1:0, Text2:0.
NMApplication::Open - failed, AppID = 1008, CustID = 1
COM libraries uninitialized.

Issue :

I have many recordings on this application and cannot open it anymore... It acts like the application is locked but if I click open to have the list of all my application, it doesn't show as lock application.... What is weird, my application still work, but cannot modify it.

What I tried :

I created a new application with new ID and copy the file d:\nortel\cust\cust1\nm_abd\uprog\1008\54\1008.ED and 1008.RUN into the new ID folder. My application went back but without any Voice items.

My questions :

1- Can we restore only one apps from backup?

2- Where the voice items are store on the server?

3- How can we unlock an application directly on the server if this application isn't lock by anyone???

Thank to all of you!

Couple of things to check:

1. On the server, browse to d:Nortel/FileTransfer. Make sure that folder is empty. If not, delete its contents.
2. On the server, go to User Accounts and verify CallPilot users cpfilexfer and/or cpanonftp aren't locked out. If they are, unlock them.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

That was a good thought! But Folder d:\nortel\FileTransfer is empty and cpfilexfer and cpanonftp aren't locked out.

Thanks for this idea!

What version of AppBuilder are you using?

I'm using callpilot 5.00.41.57 And Application Builder 5.00.41.36.

Is the .57 and .36 may have an impact?

Sylvain Richard

"Work is like an adventure. You have to fullfill goal to progress in your journey.

I don't think those versions are the problem. Especially since you can open the other applications. I would say to do the obvious first. Reboot the PC you have AppBuilder on and/or reboot the CallPilot server.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Good day,

Rebooting Callpilot didn't work... same problem happened. I also tried to use application builder on different computer and no one can open the apps.

I was able to find that callpilot put audio on xxxx.ED file.

Sylvain Richard

"Work is like an adventure. You have to fullfill goal to progress in your journey.

So you still can't open that one particular application but you can open all of the other ones?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Yes, that's right...

Sylvain Richard

I don't know. I don't see anything on Knowledge Base that gives anymore good ideas. Most of the solutions there speak of updating PEPs or upgrading AppBuilder. I don't think either of those will fix your problem. It may be a corrupt application. Can you just create a new application, record new greetings in it, activate it in the SDN table, and then delete the one giving trouble?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Unfortunnatly, I wasn't able to retreive my application so I had to recorded again all my msg.

thank you for your help!

Sylvain Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back