Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

callpilot 5.0 201i event codes 35462,33591

Status
Not open for further replies.

tball1

Technical User
Apr 4, 2010
US
Have a callpilot 201i server on release 5.0 with service update 10
getting event code 35462 which states an i/o request made by the system controller failed and 33591 failed to execute hex display. Customer issues are message wait lites d light up sporadically and issue with voicemail to email is delayed delivery.Also administrator thru web browser is slow to respond which I did notice also from the server itself. Previous tech changed out 201i but not the hard drive not sure if he also changed dsp resources.

check the win2003 events in the admin group of the start menu, SYSTEM event might show either the drive failing of some other info that might help.

if the drive is failing, your best get multiple backups (LAN is best) so that if at any point the latest does not work, you can restore from an Older one, and do APPs as well.

Thanks for your reply triton 101 that is were i found the above event codes. The previous tech was going to replace drive as the next step so i guess i will get drive and image for 5.0 install pep's and restore from backup and see what happens.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back