Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 4 Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsbogan

Programmer
Mar 8, 2005
GB
Cannot connect to application builder from user pc (new Install)loaded PEPs still no joy. (message on customers pc AOS service). (message on my pc cannot login)? is this the same issue or is it two?
Wondering if anyone else found this?

haven't had that problem, frist thing i check is the network// start run command ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.. make sure that you can see the server, then check the security settings on that pc, even you can ping it could be still be the security level of that pc.. i usually check that by logging on to the pc as administrator

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

PC not logging in means you probably have the wrong version of App Builder. If you are using the one that came with Release 4.0, it won't work if you have PEP'd the Call Pilot to current. You also need the new version of App Builder which needs to be downloaded from the Nortel website.

The AOS not connecting message, did you uninstall the original release of App Builder and then load the new version? Sometimes if you just install over the previous release, this can happen.

just had this same issue.

download patch

CP404S01G08A from nortel and load on the Call Pilot, then load the appbuilder.exe file to the client pc. it will overwrite your old version.

do this, works like a champ.

hope this helps.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back