Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 4.0 Remote Notification Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsonic

MIS
Aug 3, 2003
US
Recently, remote notification has begun failing for us. It used to work flawlessly, but now the calls route but do not get to the destination cell phone's voicemail. The system times out while the cell phone is still ringing. Here's the scenario.

1. Call a DN. No one is there and get their voicemail.
2. Press 0 to revert to their cell phone.
3. Their cell phones rings and rings. After the four or fifth ring, CallPilot steps in a says that the call could not be transferred. It never gets to the voicemail on the cell phone.

From what we can tell, we simply need to tell CallPilot to wait another ring or two. Does that setting exist somewhere?

We've tried configuring the revert number as the cell phone itself, as a phatom DN, and as a ACD queue. None has given us the correct result.

Help!?

Thanks,
Joe

Sorry, I finally found an older thread that seems to be similar. They mention working with Avaya for a patch. (I'm still not used to "Avaya"). We have CallPilot 4.0 and I forgot the version of our CS1000... Hopefully the patch will work for us. And, hopefully we're up to date enough to actually get the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back