Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 3 setup IVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelkao

IS-IT--Management
Apr 16, 2008
CZ
Hi guys,
we have Callpilot 3. I have access to web interface and I am administrator.

I cannot configure the messages for IVR. The IVR messages are configured thru a number that allows to record new messages. I hear: "Maintenance. Application ID:"
Then I put in the ID, lets says it is 4010. I can see the number in Callpilot - System - Service Directory Numbers. But then I hear "That application is not defined or cannot be accessed with that password." But I have the ID in SDN list. Password is supposed to be 000000. But it does not work. It works with other IVR though.

I wanna use it in Sympo like this:
give ivr interruptible 99805 with treatment 4010 /* agents busy */

I worked some time ago, but there were some reboots since then and now it is broken. I have no training for Callpilot and cannot fix it.

Kelkao,
Sounds like you are are sending callers to the VIM SDN rather thant the Symposium Voice Services SDN. That doesn't work.

Good Luck
Jeff

go to app builder, add an aa then in cp point the snd to the app... record it the same as you would any app.. against the app id

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi, the problem was with ports between CallPilot and Sympo. Disabling and enabling some services in CallPilot did the trick (according to a technician involved). Next time, proper restart order may help as well.

Log on to app builder, open the application, go to file - properties - security, make sure the tick is in the telset maintainence, and reset the password in the box below. save and close the application, try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back