Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 3.0 night message not broadcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACGVEYER

MIS
Jul 21, 2003
US
I recently had a hardware failure on a callpilot 1.07 and upgrade to callpiloy 3.0. I need to have the callpilot 3.0 broadcast a recorded message when my Option 11c attendent console is set to night. Presently when the attendent sets it to night, anyone calling into the company receives a message that the mailbox is not setup, cannot record a message.
I did change it in application builder the mailbox, and it did change the greeting to record a message, but that is not what I want.
What are the steps necessary to setup a Callpilot 3.0 to broadcast a afterhours message when someone calls the main number?

in your app add a date/time block and define the afterhour path to a announcement block - play your announcment then hang up or send them elsewhere.

Thanx
I tried that, but I cannot get pass the main number reporting that it is being re-directed to a voice message sytem but that it is not setup, I never get to any application,,I read that the app had to be activated by putting it into the SDN. That did not even do it.
How do I get the main number to play an announcement, and not try to go to voicemail?

I was able to get the Callpilot to go to announce, by using the app. builder and setting the app to the correct SDN.
Thanx all for you assistance..please close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back