Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 202i don't responding when calling CDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optman

Technical User
Apr 14, 2011
MA
Hi all

we have set up a CallPilot 202i R5 system within CS1000 R7 solution, the CP is installed with latest PEP:

CP500415409S
CP500509G25S
CP500509G26S
CP500509G32C

the callpilot displays that is running and able to accept call, the CP wizard is configured succesfully (SDN, M1 Agent, Ip addr, languages...)and CP configuration within cs1000 is good...the problem is when we call the CDN, we got only the ring back (ringing) for always time...without hearing the CP voice prompt...!!

Please if anyone has any suggestions don't hesitate to reply us..

Thanks

Regards

Mostafa

When you call it, do you see the channel go active on the channel monitor? If you see it going active, are you using IP or digital phones? If the channel is going active and you're using IP phones, the problem is either DSP issues or languages. If you're using a digital set, move the digital set to the same mgc as the CP and test again - if still not answering, it's the language or the 202 hardware.

Hi yykroon

thanks for those suggestions now it is working correctly, the problem was that the IVR prompt set to NO (within LD 23 ACD)i have activate it...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back