Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 202i delay to answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpiopy

Technical User
Feb 4, 2008
US
Hi partner's,
I have a CP 202, I installed two week's ago, the first week work's fine perfect but the issue right now is when someone call from outside the autto attendant daly around 5 to 7 times to answer and sometimes answer in the first ring, also this happen with the voicemail (5555)to.

Anybody know what can be the problem? I need to reset the just the CP or my switch to?

PD: I have a CS1000 Rls 5.0

make some test calls and notice what channel it's hitting when you're getting the multiple rings - sounds like you may have some bad channels. What you can try to do is rerun config wizard, leaving everything as it and skipping everything to the end to have CP eraase and reprogram the DSP, see if that helps.

I will do this and then let know the status

thanks

May need check your dso against dsp channels to ensure one to one mapped.

Hi everyone,

Hi reseted the callpilot and now i don't have the delay to answer the autto attendant.

but now something happens to some mailbox, for example one customer forgot he's password, I reset the password, and them when He try to get in mailbox the callpilot say: "The temporary password assign by your Adminitrator must be change" them ear a beep and Says: "Your command cannot be complete at this time", "Your session cannot be complete a this time, please try later GoddBye"

Any help???

I checked the mailbox and is not disable is enabled, I thing is other issue!!

thanks

Has there been any programming going on that would vary the PABX programming on the 2008 key 0 and 1 as compared to whats configured in the CP? Mismatches can cause odd things like this.

Check that the system language selected matches what is installed on the system. I had this happen because the CallPilot was trying to use American English but the prompts were not installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back