Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 201i

Status
Not open for further replies.

The02KID

Vendor
Jul 15, 2010
US
I just installed a 201i callpilot (rieninstall) I put image cd 1 in and then 2 and then cd 3. It 100% completed and did it reboot. The machine loaded and end up at the Windows 2003 page and just sit there . Does anybody know why this might be happening. Thanks

just sit there at the windows 2003 splash screen or just sit there at the windows 2003 login screen?

if login screen, login to complete the reimage, if it's the other, possibly bad image or hd.

Why did you reimage? If the system was sluggish, you probably have bad blocks on the hard drive that need to be repaired, or your best bet is to pay the $150.00 for a new hard drive and reimage. We are running into this across the board, but it's not a bug error, just the lifecycle of a scsi hard drive.

Not a big deal if you have a backup. Most of our customers understand about the life of a hard drive.

after you reimage a callpilot. It boots up and runs a script file to set it up as nortel wanted it. you should see stuff happening on the screen. It should reboot twice at least and than come to the login screen.

you than login and install all patches before doing anything. Than login to callpilot manager and run config wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back