Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 201i Rls 4.0 Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexer

Programmer
Jun 13, 2006
VE
Hi

I´m trying to access the application builder on a CallPilot 201i Rls 4.0 and I receive the message:
"Login Failed. Please check log and Try again"
I´m using the administrator mailbox 000000, I created another user as administrator but I receive the same message, I`ve used application builder on Callpilot 201i rls 3.0 without any problem. I dont know I have to configure something in Callpilot before using application builder?

are you using ssl? verify against the cpmgr main screen and you appb connection session

I'm using "never" in SSL for AppB and Cpmgr, I even disabled SSL in internet explorer on my PC, I can access the Appb on my laptop for the callpilot rls 3.0, But when I use the same laptop for accessing callpilot rls 4.0 I cannot. The message a receive tells me that I have to check a log file, Which is the name for this log file? The log file is on my Pc or in the CallPilot server?

Try the latest version of Application Builder. You may have an older version, of which several had this problem (depending on PEP level of CP software).
If you dont' have access to Nortel's website, your vendor can get the latest AppBuilder for you.

If you are using the application builder software on the application cd they sent to you, that's bad.

John

Thanks, I downloaded the last version of the AppB and It works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back