Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 201i failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC427

Technical User
Mar 12, 2007
GB
Hi,

I have a 201i rel 4 running on Server 2003. Callpilot has stopped working completely and im getting

615 in the event log with an explanation :
Source :security
Category : Policy change
Type Failure Aud
Event ID :615
User NT Authority\Network Service
Computer :CPILOT1_HCC
DESCRIPTION IPSEC Services :
IP SEC Services put IP SEC driver in block mode due to previous failures error code .The system cannot find the file specified

Any ideas what the problem might be or how to fix it? Does anyone know what the file might be thats missing?

Cheers

There are a couple of things to look at as well. We just had an instance of the C: drive being full. Event logs were max'd out at 16MB. There are PEP's that were issued last year that moves the i386 folder to D: and cleans up files. Also check to ensure anti-virus is on D: as well. Some genius decided that you only need 4GB for the OS on C: They must have forgotten about patches and caching.

You can also try stopping and starting IIS in services...these are all just guesses

AC427..is the callpilot hooked up to a CLAN if
so disconnect it from the CLAN reboot callpilot
see if it comes backup without the CLAN be connected
if it does that is telling you that the problem
is on the CLAN .

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Hello AC427,
disable the IPSec service and reboot the Callpilot.
Regards wallä

Hi,

This turned out to be an issue with 2003 Sever rather than anything with callpilot. i found an article on microsoft knowledgebase that showed how to rebuild the IPsec registry entrys and after a couple of reboots it all works now.

Thanks for all your help

Can you post the link. I know a lot of places this has happend. Simple solution is to disable IPSec. Better to get it corrected. Caused by a reboot during a page swap I believe.

Hi,

This is the link i found. I didnt delete anything from the registy, i just run the command to rebuild the ipsec part. I had to reboot Callpiolt twice after, but it then worked like new :)

I thought it was from microsoft knowledge base, but obviously not. I hope it helps someone else like it did me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back