Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 201i Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

srachmaninoff

IS-IT--Management
Jun 2, 2008
US
Where can I down load the Application Builder for a Call Pilot 201i?

I have been to that website and cannot find it. Can you provide me with a URL?

No longer available on the Website this is an EOL Rls of software. You will need to find somone who has the disks the Application Builder is on the Server application disk.

AppBuilder is still in the ESPL. If you have Nortel credentials, go to the ESPL and click on Multimedia PEP search. Under product, choose CallPilot. Under Platform, choose Admin Client. Under Release, choose your S/W release. AppBuilder and CallPilot Manager will be available for download.

Just my experience the only App Builder on site is the latest release of App Builder 5.00.41, which is supposed to be backward compatible. However when trying to use the latest AB on the Callpilot 2.01 informed me that it was incompatible with the release of AB I had, fortunately the site still had original disks had him copy them and mail them to me I was able to then install and do the work that I needed to do. I did go back to the site and saw 4.0 AB was still there you could try that if you have access. If not vendor should be able to provide for you. Other than that find a site that has 2.0 software disks copy them.

You are right, I have experienced that as well. Srachmaninoff never mentioned the S/W release, only that he had a 201i server. If he is release 3 or higher, then the newest AppBuilder should work. If he is Release 2.02, then you are right, he needs to find the old disks.

Ooops I didn't look at the 201i? did not see i because of ? just 201.

Both AppBuilder software are available on the MPL for download. Rel 4.0 AppBuilder is for CP 2.x with the lastest SU for that release. Rel 5.0 AppBuilder is for CP 3.0 and above. To get the 4.0 AppBuilder you need to select the 2.x CP. Been that way for quite a while now...

you'll need a login/pwd, if you don't have one, ask your vendor to get it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back