Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 200i 1.07 PEP CD Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2012
US
Hi,

We have a Dinosaur CallPilot 200i that our School District doesn't want to let go, then last week, the HD finally gave up (No Backups, Lost in time). They do not have a problem loosing the messages, so I just popped in a new HD and attempt to rebuild it. But when I was told to put in the PEP CD, there's no PEP's on it, I checked all my Installation CD's then I discovered that Language CD and PEP CD both have the same content. Mislabeled perhaps, I cant imagine Nortel could make that kind of mistake but it looks like it. I am reaching out to anybody here if you can be so kind let me borrow a PEP CD. As you can imagine, its to old and obsolete. I doubt if Avaya still has PEP's on their website that I need. We do not have maintenance contract, expired ages ago, and we maintain it ourselves. If its somehow against the law. Please direct me to the proper way to solve our problem.

Thanks in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back