Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 2.0 transfer to external number

Status
Not open for further replies.

ospe

Programmer
Nov 17, 2005
VE
I`ve got a CP 2.0 and I want to implement an option to allow external callers to be routed to an external number, Meridian Mail has an option in Voice service administration called CL (calling number) that can dial a external number, I dont know if the CP has this option? I was seeing in the manual but I didnt find any block for doing this, I tried with call transfer block, And in this block dial an ACD that has the external number in the NCFW prompt, It works when I call internal to SDN but when I dial from an external number I receive a call-restricted tone.

The call transfer block is correct. However, your CallPilot may be programmed so as to be restricted from dialing external numbers. Check the CallPilot TNs NCOS and TGAR.

as well as the rpl's.. prt a single acd agent and check the ncos and tgar against a set that is allowed to make that call.. you may have to deacquire out those agents and put them back in.. i do not suggest a echg on an acd agent.. ever

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

That's why I always program CallPilot & MerMail TNs with an NCOS that is not used by any phones (like 10). Then, when I need to give them higher access, I just apply a different FRL to that NCOS..

OSPE,
If this isn't already fixed, you might also want to look at the EOD timer on the PBX route it needs to be set to lower - Nortel recommends 4096.

Good Luck
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back