Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 192.168...not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb0mm

Technical User
Feb 22, 2006
US
Hello,
crossover cable not working, 192.168.110.10, shows no page found.
If I try going through small router, using a straight cable on 192.168 110.10, same thing.
If I use rs232, hyper term. works, I see the system booting, however 120000(DN=2) does not work, PW tried=0000 or 1234 or 4321.Will not let me in.

my suggestion is to make sure and check your IP address. with the cross over it needs to .11 after you enter with the cross over you will be able to assign a ip address from the companies range and switch your pc back to it's original ip. good luck

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

Your computer you have your crossover wire connected must have an IP address in the range of the call pilot for it to talk, you can use the .11 or any other number. once you've connected, change that the CP IP to a network address and reboot your CP, don't forget to re-change your IP address off your computer. Best to do this with a Lap Top, this way you are not changing your Network IP address to be in the CP range.

Is the Call Pilot on the customers network? if so the IP might have been changed from default. If you see the system booting via Hyper then you should also see the IP of the CP.
You do not seem sure of password, if not then reset it via F9859 then just use 0000 as the password via PC.

Otherwise read my FAQ under Norstar Call Pilot 100/150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back