Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

callpilot 150 - Submenu plays greeting then disconnects caller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodneyMcSnow

Technical User
Jun 29, 2007
US
I have a Callpilot 150 3.1 behind a MICS 032. All T1-PRI calls ring directly to the Call Pilot. Callers then dial extension number or make a 1-touch selection. No problems so far.
However, If the caller selects option 3 for parts department the call goes to a submenu where the callers then press 1-for john smith, 2-for mary jones, etc.
If the callers do not make a selection while in the sub-menu, the Call Pilot disconnects the call after the greeting plays.
I have tried to research this issue and the Call Pilot Documentation states this problem however it is with an Information Mailbox, not a submenu.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Change the Destination in the INFO path to either HOME or PREVIOUS

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

I do not have a HOME or PREVIOUS option in the CCR Tree menu. If I select a menu option 1-6 or press 0 the call routes accordingly however if no action is taken the system says: exiting the system, goodbye.
Does the caller have to absolultely press an option to repeat the menu or return to the main menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back