Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 150 Keycode Retrieval - Different contractors generated 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatts

Technical User
Apr 28, 2005
CA
We have a failed Callpilot 150. It looks like the Flash card became corrupted, and even formatting it and reinstalling the 3.1 software gave us the same issue. We replaced the flash card completely.

The programming was lost, and the backup the customer had is MIA. We took over this customer, so when I recover the keycodes from Avaya, it will only give me the keycodes I generated. The basic CC, and additional 12 mailbox keycodes are hidden as another company generated those.

I typically generate a Try and Buy keycode with BCMs to get around this issue, but that won't help me with this Callpilot.

Anyone know any tricks to get these keycodes, or am I looking at opening a ticket with Avaya ?

Thanks in advance !

Avaya/Norstar/BCM/Cisco Telephone System Tech

If you generate a code then when you go back in you should get a BAR that says something SECOND ENVELOPE. That should have all the codes there. Not sure if you get that with a Try-n-Buy though.

Or you may need to do whats called a DOR (Distribution Of Record) or something like that....look for it on the left hand side on the KRS page.
You will then need to fill out a few things.

Basically you are saying you are the new key code vendor for that client.

Once completed you will see all.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks !

Avaya/Norstar/BCM/Cisco Telephone System Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back