Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 1006R HA EMC question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACISACSS

Technical User
Jun 18, 2013
US
Greetings,
I have a lot of Callpilot experience however this is my first HA. Loading went fine( new servers) and when loading Autostart (EMC) the license stated eval or evaluation for 90 days. Where can I obtain the license or see if te license was even ordered? Don't see it listed with the keycodes. 2nd part, I'll be migrating a 1002rp release 4.0, I was able to restore on both 1006R and used my IP's as managed etc. Question is, is there a way to do a backup of just messages and apps off of the 1002 and restore on the 1006R pair without having to rebuild the servers and autostart? Any help would be much appreciated.

I just installed a callpilot 1006R HA in January. You should see a lincese key code for EMC (Callpilot HA EMC autostart Client Registration).. You may need to contact your business partner or Avaya to verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back