Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 100 no resources issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlogonzo

Technical User
Mar 22, 2010
CA
I have a client with a MICS 6.1 w/ a Callpilot 100 with the latest software upgrade. Typically every morning they are experiencing "no resources" coming up on the LCD display on their phones when doing F981.

I have tested the channels by using F985 on 4 separate phones at once then going to a fifth and doing the same thing. This fifth phone is showing a display of "Callpilot Busy", which is what should be showing.

I have recently defaulted the unit, completely reprogramming it and it having no problems for approximately one week. The issue starts to rear it's head after this time.

Anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this particular issue?

No resources typically mean it can't find the resources (channels or permissions) for actions in or out of the CP.

An example would be setting up a CCR path to transfer externally using pool without having any lines set as pool...in this case you would see a message similar to that.

It appears something is causing the CP to think all channels are in use. When they get the message using F981, what has to happen to allow them to use that feature after the message?

Do they have an active AA at night? Are the Lines on the system set for Supervised? Are the lines coming from the telco Central Office set for Cut-Off-On-Disconnect in the CO?

I would make sure External Initialization is turned off in the CP in case someone is trying to hack your system.

NCSS NCTS NCTE

also check the light status on the 2 ports on the c p when this happens. if they are out, change to 2 different ports on the ksu. make sure you have 2 intercom on each voicemail port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back