Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 100 deleted messages keep returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhentz

Technical User
Jun 15, 2010
US
We just installed a refurb CallPilot 100 last week, and what seems to be happening is this: messages that were int he General Delivery mailbox from the previous owner (they are all timestamped Nov/Dec 2009) keep popping into our General Delivery mailbox. Our receptionist keeps deleting them, then five minutes later they are back.

Has anyone ever seen that happen before? I'm at a loss as to how to clear them out permanently.

Thanks!

Thats what you get when you get a Referb. Send it back.
You could try a reinstall.

Thanks -- I did try what they tried (creating a COS with a short retention time). I set it at one day, but after the weekend they were all still popping up. The crazy thing is, after the long weekend they appear to be gone. I don't know why they would purge in three days instead of the specified one, but I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back